When using our Cedreo.com website, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
This page should give you a better understanding of how cookies work and how you can use existing tools to manage them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when you visit a website or view an advertisement. In particular, they aim to collect information about your website navigation and to offer you personalised services.
On your computer, cookies are managed by your web browser.
Cookies from Cedreo
These cookies from Cedreo are used for navigation on our Website, optimisation and personalisation of our Website.
These cookies are placed in your web browser by third parties (e.g. publicity agencies and partners) in order to identify your interests and enable a personalised offer on this websites as well on other websites.
They can be stored on your browser when you are on our website or when you click on an advert on our site.
We have no control over cookies placed by advertising agencies acting on their own behalf.
As part of publicity partnerships we may transmit data regarding your purchases and products to partners who are acting on our behalf. We ensure that the partner companies agree to process the information collected on the site Cedreo.com exclusively for the needs of Cedreo, according to our instructions and in compliance with the loi „Informatique et Libertés“ of January 6, 1978. All data is used with appropriate security measures and considering the protection of data privacy.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
Different types of cookies are used on our website, they have different purposes. Some are necessary for an optimal use of our website.
These cookies are necessary for our website to work properly. They enable the use of the main features on our site (e.g. the access to your account). Without cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. These cookies are stored by Cedreo and only concern the proper functioning of our site.
With these cookies we can analyse the use and performance of our website and optimise its features (e.g. most visited pages, …)
These cookies enable us to personalise your experience on our website (so you can keep a trace of the products you’ve looked at, add items to your basket, etc.). This also enables us to provide you with personalised advice and offers depending on which website you have come from (e.g. special offers if you come from one of our partner websites).
These cookies are stored by Cedreo.
ACCEPT OR REJECT COOKIES
There are different ways in which you can manage cookies.
Your browser settings
You can choose to disable these cookies at any time. You can also use your browser settings so that you are notified whenever a cookie is stored and then decide to accept or reject it. You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or deny them systematically once and for all.
If your browser is configured to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use the Chat, Call or Video features. To manage cookies, please change your browser settings whilst taking into account the purpose of cookies and the impact this will have on your online experience.
Here’s how to control or prevent the storage of cookies:
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the Help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your cookie settings.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follow:
1 / If you use Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Settings.
- On the General tab, beneath Browsing History, click Settings.
- Click the View Files button.
- Click the Name column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, then scroll down until you see files beginning with the prefix “Cookie”. (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the Website that created the cookie).
- Select the cookies containing the name “Cedreo” and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the file list, and click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
2 / If you use Firefox
- Go to the “Tools” browser tab and select the “Settings” menu
- In the window that appears, choose “Privacy” and click on “Show Cookies”
- Chose the files that contain the name “Cedreo”, select them and delete them.
3 / If you use Safari
- In your browser, choose Edit> Preferences menu.
- Click Security.
- Click Show Cookies.
- Select cookies that contain the name “Cedreo” and click Clear or Clear All.
- Once you’ve deleted the cookies, click Done.
4 / If you use Google Chrome
- Click the icon in the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Click the Advanced tab and go to the “Privacy” section.
- Click the Show Cookies button.
- Locate the files that contain the name “Cedreo”, Select them and delete them.
- Click “Close” to return to your browser.
- Settings on a cookie management platform
You can manage your cookies by visiting a cookie management platform offered by advertising professionals.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
On the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/