3D Renderings for Homebuilders, Remodelers, and Interior Designers
Homebuilders & Contractor
Professional home builders and contractors use 3D renderings to:
- Save time and money on conceptual designs
- Help home buyers decide faster
- Give clients that WOW factor
- Spruce up marketing materials
Remodelers use 3D renderings to:
- Improve communication with clients
- Add personalized details that sell designs
- Show photorealistic before and after shots
- Allow for easy changes from clients
Interior Designers use 3D renderings to:
- Visualize design ideas to clients and adapt on the go
- Show multiple views of the same room for different perspectives
- Highlight multiple design ideas with the same view for comparison
- Improve website with 3D rendering design idea and finished product
Cedreo 3D house rendering software is both powerful and easy-to-use. You can create photorealistic 3D renderings of a home with accurate lighting and surface shading in less than 5 minutes.
Create appealing presentations that easily communicate your vision and help your clients visualize their new home faster than ever.
Cedreo is 100% cloud-based, so you don’t need a powerful computer to generate your 3D renderings — all designs are created by our servers.
Use your laptop in client meetings to revise designs on the fly and generate updated renderings. All you need is an internet connection.
- Perspective of the house: interior or exterior
- Placement of the camera: eye level or top view
- Resolution: HD (1280x720 px) or full HD (1920x1080 px)
- Lighting: daytime or nighttime
- Sunlight orientation: add, remove, or reorient shadows
You can manage the sun orientation automatically and get your photorealistic 3D rendering in just 1 click. Or you can choose the sun's position yourself.
Drag your mouse along the longitude and latitude axes to change the sun’s orientation, so you can accurately display how the sunlight illuminates indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interior Design Renderings
This perspective is key to allow clients to envision the space and feel an emotional connection with your proposal. The sun orientation shows them how rooms will look in real-life.
Select the sunset setting and turn on the interior and exterior lights to show a more intimate atmosphere. This view helps clients envision a relaxing evening in their home.
Exterior Home Renderings
New builds, exterior remodels, and landscaping projects should include as much detail as possible in the external view — just choose your features from Cedreo’s extensive image library.
3D Floor Plan with Exterior Space
A 3D floor plan rendering with exterior lets clients visualize the entire space within their lot including the home's interior.
3D Renderings with Characters
You can add characters to personalize the home project, making your proposal even more lifelike and helping home buyers envision themselves in the new home design.
3D Renderings with Surrounding Buildings
With this view, your clients can visualize your design as it relates to the surrounding environment and buildings.
Exterior 3D renderings help clients visualize their outdoor space and landscaping.
Cedreo can also be used for commercial spaces. Create stunning commercial renderings to view storefronts, office spaces, and hotel rooms.
3D Floor Plan Top View without Background
A 3D floor plan helps clients see the potential of the house and how the rooms will look once furnished and decorated.
Cut Costs With 3D Renderings
Stunning 3D Renderings are great to WOW your clients, but a 3D Rendering Software can also help you cut unnecessary costs.
Read What our Happy Customers Say About Cedreo
"Great value for the money!"
"Cedreo is a great piece of software for rapid 3d visualizations. Love its HD renderings and ability to reuse existing buildings and adapt in a swift."
Sebastjan S., CEO
"The 3D renderings that came out from the software were phenomenal!"
Steven R., Account Executive