Easy to Use Floor Plan Software
Watch 3D Floor Plans Take Shape as You Draw in 2D and reduce drafting time by 50%
See Cedreo’s Floor Plan Software in Action
2D Floor Plans
2D floor plans lay the foundation for the rest of your house design. Fortunately, the Cedreo floor plan platform features easy-to-use tools that help you create 2D plans in a matter of minutes.
- Draw a basic room with just 4 clicks.
- Drag, drop and customize doors, windows and other architectural features.
- Print 2D plans to scale for your construction team.
3D Floor Plans
Simple blueprints are difficult for clients to understand. That’s why Cedreo’s floor plan program automatically creates a 3D floor plan as you draw in 2D. The 3D plan shows the fully furnished space from above with a 3D perspective. This makes it a lot easier for clients to understand the overall size and layout.
Photorealistic Floor Plans
Bring your floor plans to life with photorealistic 3D views. Cedreo’s software takes care of the heavy lifting. That means you don’t have to be a 3D artist in order to create professional floor plan renderings. Simply…
- Adjust the lighting settings
- Choose your perspective
- Submit for rendering
In 5 minutes you can give your clients a realistic look at the finished project.
Why Cedreo is the Best Floor Plan Software for You
You don’t need 3D design skills to draw professional home floor plans.
Cedreo is easy to use — simply select the wall thickness and height to start drawing, or import a floor plan to draw over, resize or mirror the project if needed. Then, you can view the 3D floor plan with one click.
Create Floor Plans in Less Time
Floor planning features included in all Cedreo plans:
- Select wall thickness and height
- Import scalable plans to draw over
- Get simultaneous 2D & 3D views
- Manage outdoor layout
- Create Basement & multi-level structure
- Accept drop ceilings
- Reduce or enlarge floor plan projects with resizing tool
- Create mirror plans
- Display corner angle size
- Show/hide referenced floor
Why Cedreo is the Best for Customizing Wall Openings
Select and Add Wall Openings in a Few Clicks
Wall opening features included in all Cedreo plans:
- Choose from 650+ products in the library: windows, front doors, inside doors, garage…
- Customize the color and size of all products
- Change the opening direction and orientation of doors
- Select door and window depth
- Add window sills
- Insert rolling shutter blinds
- Use geometric openings in walls
- Duplicate individual products and overall applications
Why Cedreo is the Best for Drafting Your Roof
Adding a roof is simple with Cedreo: One-click is all it takes to automatically add a roof. Once added, you can customize it to perfectly fit your design.
Multiple options are available to create a flat or gable roof, and single or multi slopes, with skylights or dormers. Choose from a wide library of tiles and shingles to adapt the project to your client’s needs.
Automatically Draft Your Roof
Roofing features included in all Cedreo plans:
- Automatic flat, gable, single-slope, and multi-slope roofing
- Automatic or manual options to add to the roof
- Mutliple dormer styles
- Gutters and downspouts
- Roof scuppers
- Roof overhangs
- Wide library of covering options
Cedreo Saves You Time — from Floor Plan Drawing to Completed Project
Provide professional project designs to your clients with both the 2D floor plan and the surface area data. You can customize the floor plan with symbols and colors and change the room names to help clients easily understand the project.
The ultimate deliverable is the photorealistic 3D rendering that creates the wow effect.
Customize Your Final Floor Plan and Download it
Customization and download option features are available in all Cedreo plans:
- Download detailed surface area table
- Download complete floor plan designs
- Specify the wall type (waterproof, isolated inside, partition)
- Add wall dimensions where needed
- Identify spaces and rooms with symbols and colors
- Customize room names
- Calculate surface area
The Perfect Toolkit for Professional Floor Plans
Import Floor Plan
Import an existing floor plan in a variety of formats and start tracing right away.
Draw in 2D & View in 3D
Create a floor plan in 2D with quick drawing tools and watch it come to life in 3D in a separate window.
Create Exterior Layout
Import a plot of land or draw land boundaries to visualize the entire lot.
Add Floor Plan Symbols
Add floor plan symbols to represent elements like windows, walls, stairs, and furniture.
Resize Floor Plan Layouts
Resize the entire floor plan with just a few clicks - no need to start from scratch.
Add dimensions in a quick and easy table on the side of your floor plan to include them directly on key elements to ensure every viewer can accurately picture the finished product.
Access a Library of 3D Objects
Choose from more than 9,000 customizable 3D objects to being your floor plans to life.
Draw & Print to Scale
Quickly draw floor plans to scale and print with precision every time.
Share Site Plan Designs
Export floor plans with ease in multiple file formats to share with clients and colleagues to get feedback instantly and make changes quickly.
Floor Plan Examples
How Can a Floor Plan Software Benefit Your Business?
Read What our Happy Customers Say About Cedreo
"Very good product at a very good price"
"Easy to learn, fast to use. I like the combination of 2D and 3D views and the ease of switching between the two."
Tom S., Realtor
"Useful for real estate marketing"
"Cedreo allows you to quickly mock up a whole scheme in just a couple of hours which really saves so much time!"
Maria T., Senior Marketing Specialist / Real Estate