At Cedreo, we believe that a company can only do well in a world that is also doing well. A healthy ecosystem leads to healthy business growth, therefore taking care of it is part of our core values.
Even more, a lot of studies show that companies that outperform economically and financially have a strong and ambitious CSR policy. So, there’s really no reason not to make building better living environments a priority.
A team story
Each year employees are given 6 days to focus on positive impact initiatives, including awareness workshops about the environment. The entire team is involved in our CSR approach in their own way, and we’re glad that it’s something everyone values.Discover the dream team
A strategic goal
Each year we have a strategic goal related to CSR and we manage it just like our other business activities. We determine a vision, set up goals, and define an action plan. We have created a Positive Impact Committee to track our progress and synchronize actions.Discover how we work at Cedreo
A Positive Impact Comittee
All our CSR actions are synchronized by a committee that tracks the progress of our actions. It is composed of 7 people, responsible for the CSR topics: community, environment, workers, clients, sharing, international actions. This committee has an annual budget of 1% of the turnover.
We implement concrete actions in the 4 CSR pillars: environment, community, workers and clients. Here are just a few actions that we are particularly proud of:
– Calculation of our carbon footprint and action plan to reduce our CO2 emissions
– Measurement of our waste production and reduction action plan
– 0 plastic in the offices (purchase of reusable water bottles for employees)
– Green electricity supplier
– Partnership with the local middle school
– Donations to local social integration associations
– Skills sponsorship
– Best CSR practices sharing and dissemination
– Remote work flexibility since 2018
– Advantageous vacation package
– Generous health insurance
– Onboarding process for new employees
– Measurements of well-being at work
– Maternity/Paternity leave for both parents
– Measurement of customer satisfaction with the NPS
– Integration of customers in our product design and prioritization phases
– Measurement and limitation of dependence on large customers
Does this sound like you?
The more our values sound like you and describe the people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at Cedreo.